Crestmont Country Club is a gender-neutral, member-owned, family-oriented private country club. While our by-laws limit full equity memberships to 250, we also offer various categories of non-equity memberships. The financial obligation for most forms of membership consists of a capital initiation fee upon joining, annual operating dues, and minimum dining spending commitments.
Full equity members (including children of members up to age 25) enjoy all of the following benefits:
- 18 hole Donald Ross designed championship golf course
- Expansive driving range and practice facility
- 40,000 square foot classic membersí clubhouse featuring a ball room with adjoining formal bar room, two grill rooms each with its own bar, various private dining areas, a complete pro shop, a fitness center, massage facilities and fully equipped menís and womenís locker and card rooms.
- Swimming and aquatics facilities
- 6 tennis courts including 4 Har-Tru clay courts
- Competitive and non-competitive tournaments and events
Crestmont Country Club offers the following non-equity forms of membership:
- Tennis (all Social Membership privileges plus tennis and pool)
- Social (use of all club house and related amenities including fitness center)
For details as to privileges and fees for all classifications of membership at Crestmont Country Club please e-mail your detailed inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-731-2060 x156.